This serrated knife has the added efficiency of a precision point to quickly penetrate thick-skinned fruit without mashing, and without pressure on your hands. Slices paper-thin tomato slices, vegetables and deli-style meats from roasts. Cleanly cuts panini sandwiches, retaining the loft of ingredients for restaurant-style presentation. Scalloped edge on this breakfast knife never touches the cutting board, ensuring continuous precision performance, with a blade that never requires sharpening.
Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, precise even cuts. Full tang on this breakfast knife is triple-riveted to the handle, ensuring superior strength and maneuverability. Inner ring anodes on Wusthof knives safeguard rivets from rust. Precision-forged high-carbon stainless steel. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's ""Cutlery Capital,"" Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.
- Razor-sharp scalloped edge on this premium forged knife slices quickly and precisely
- Pinpoint-accurate tip instantly pierces toughest crusts on artisan breads and bagels, without crushing
- Penetrates thick-skinned fruits and vegetables, without mashing
- Slices hot loaves and soft sandwich breads, without flattening
- Slices Canadian bacon and uniform sausage patties
- Do-it-all knife cuts paper-thin tomato slices, vegetables and deli-style meats
- Pierces tough rind on melons with minimal pressure
- Offset handle allows the clearance to slice right down to the cutting board
- Wusthof signature bolster provides the heft and balance to ensure effortless slicing
- Wusthof's own precision-forged high-carbon stainless steel with full tang provides superior strength and maneuverability
- Ergonomic, polypropylene handle fits either hand for firm control
- Triple-compression rivets with inner ring anodes safeguard from rust
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs