8-qt. Classic Series Stockpot by Farberware
This is a pot that every kitchen needs. The perfect pasta pot, it will hold a pound or two of noodles, a whole chicken with vegetables, or a New England boiled dinner of corned beef and cabbage with p...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #544921
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
This Farberware® Classic stockpot combines today’s technology with traditional styling and the quality that Farberware has delivered for decades. The full cap base features a thick aluminum core fully surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating. The domed, self-basting stainless steel lid with its eye-catching knob fits snugly inside the pot, reducing drips. The phenolic handles with their iconic styling are heat resistant on the stove top and oven safe to 350°F.
- This stockpot is dishwasher safe for convenience.
- The pot’s rim is rolled for drip-free pouring, and the heavy-gauge stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish.
- This stockpot provides maximum durability and performance, with a familiar profile that families have treasured for decades.
- A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- The phenolic handles with iconic styling are comfortable to grasp; self-basting lid helps seal in flavors and moisture
This has been the perfect stockpot. Do not hesitate to purchase this in any size, it is well worth the price.3 of 3 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I bought 2 of these back in the seventies and they have been my go to pots ever since. I recently lost one of the handles from one of them so I need to replace it, but , hey! They are 40 years old! The second one I bought at the same time is still going strong. Really good value for the money.2 of 3 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »