Best Used For:
We enjoy using the silicone-tipped tongs for tossing fresh fruit or vegetable salads as well as for handling meat on the grill. The smooth silicone surface slips easily under fish and other flaky, tender meats for quick and efficient removal from heat, and the silicone grip is secure enough to let you firmly grasp hamburgers or steaks for flipping or plating. The versatile tongs are also gentle enough to handle grilled vegetables with ease.
- Excellent length for grill use
- Heat-resistant to 450 degrees F
- Stainless steel construction ensures years of use
- Silicone tips provide ample grip for lifting or tossing foods
- Locking mechanism simplifies storage
- Dishwasher safe for quick cleaning