The Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9-Piece Cookware Set includes essential pots and pans needed to create flavorful dishes that are sure to get rave reviews whether for dinner parties or everyday meals. Start with a locally sourced boneless chuck roast, first browned then braised for an hour or two in red wine and homemade stock in the sauté pan, with added root vegetables. As it reaches perfection, boil potatoes, noodles or pierogi in the stockpot. . Complete the meal with a quick sauté of green beans, cherry tomatoes and garlic in the skillet.
Share great meals created with the Anolon® Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9-Piece Cookware Set featuring a copper and aluminum base to provide excellent heat conduction.
- 1.5-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 3-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 8-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 8.5-Inch Open Skillet
- 3-Quart Covered Saute with Helper Handle
- The double full cap base features a copper core, encased in aluminum that provides superior heat conduction.
- DuPont's top of the line Autograph® 2 nonstick is long lasting and safe for use with metal utensils and offers exceptional food release
- Flush rivet technology means food does not stick to rivets so cleanup is swift and simple
- Stainless steel base makes this cookware suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- "The stainless steel lids provide a sophisticated silhouette and make a snug fit to lock in heat and moisture. This cookware is oven safe to 500°F