Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface on CHEFS professional-quality baking pan releases delicious moist and light cake. Heavy-gauge aluminized steel ensures even heating to bake every dessert uniformly, eliminating hot spots. With the high sides, this roasting pan will bake casserole or lasagna. Easily roasts a tenderloin or poultry, allowing room for vegetables to prepare savory one-pan meals. CHEFS pan is ideal to bake stuffed peppers, mushrooms, cabbage rolls or tall hors d'oeuvres, With the superior nonstick finish, this baking pan is resilient to sugars, ensuring even browning and exceptionally-smooth release to keep servings intact. Bake cobblers, crisps or triple-decker brownies. Folded corners and wide rolled rim prevent warping, maintaining integrity of pan. Allow a firm grip for easy transport. Sugar and sticky ingredients release easily from the smooth nonstick surface for quick and easy cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly to bake cookies, bars, desserts, rolls and pastries to perfection
- Multi-use pan bakes delicious moist and light cakes
- High sides to roast meat or poultry with vegetables for one-pan meals
- Perfect size to bake casserole, lasagna, stuffed peppers or tall hors d'oeuvres
- Healthy way to bake breaded appetizers and entrees, without frying in oil
- Also ideal to bake artisan bread, strudel, pastries or rolls
- Folded corners and rolled rim prevent warping, maintaining integrity of pan
- Durable rim allows a firm grip for easy transport
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended