Transform your kitchen into your own personal bakery with this Fat Daddio's 9x13-in. Anodized Aluminum Sheet Cake Pan. We love how its anodized aluminum construction won't chip, peel, pit or rust, giving you a professional-quality sheet cake pan that will last for years. Oven safe to 550 degrees F with a nonreactive cooking surface, this 9x13-inch sheet cake pan can also be used for making savory meals. Seamless corners create beautiful, straight edges that are ideal for making layered cakes or desserts. Uniquely designed rims on this Fat Daddio's cake pan make it easy to remove your foods from the oven and are ideal for baking a wide range of sweet treats. When you need a professional piece of bakeware that can handle a lot of different baking tasks, consider this anodized aluminum cake pan.
Best Used For:
This sheet cake pan from Fat Daddio's is just the right size for a batch of decadent chocolate brownies or tart and delectable lemon bars. Make birthday or anniversary cakes in all of your favorite flavors, or whip up a family-favorite savory one-dish casserole for dinner.
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction won't chip, rust, peel or pit
- Oven safe to 550 degrees F to handle a wider range of foods
- Nonreactive cooking surface for greater versatility
- This Fat Daddio's pan comes with seamless corners for perfectly straight edges
- Easy-to-grasp rims for easy transfer from overn to cooling rack
- Hand washing is recommended