- 4 ears corn, roasted or grilled
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup jalapeño pepper, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients, chill and serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of txbeef.org. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .