Since its introduction in late 2005, it has become the brewer of choice for serious coffee lovers around the world. It was invented by Alan Adler, Stanford University engineering instructor and famous Aerobie sport products inventor. Alan loves good coffee and he was disappointed with the taste of home brewed coffee. Being a scientist, he carefully studied the science of coffee brewing to determine the ideal brewing conditions for brewing the best tasting coffee. The AeroPress brews coffee under those ideal conditions, resulting in delicious coffee with all the beautiful coffee flavors but without bitterness."
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious rich flavored coffee without bitterness
- Brews 1 to 4 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews American style drip coffee
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos, and other espresso based drinks
- Microfiltered means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes 350 microfilters