Enjoy oven-to-table service with the Rachael Ray Cucina 1.5-qt. Agave Round Stoneware Baker. It's just the right size for cooking the celeb chef's Tuna Melt Mac 'n Cheese or serving a tasty side of her It's Not Easy Being Green Bean Casserole. This Rachael Ray stoneware dish features a solid glazed design in a beautiful blue agave color, and it's durable enough for everyday use yet pretty enough for company. Flared sides offer built-in contoured handles that make it easy to lift and carry this stoneware baker from the oven to the table with confidence. It's safe for use in the freezer, so you can make meals ahead of time to simply pop in the oven on busy weeknights. This Rachael Ray round stoneware baker is suitable for both microwave and oven use at temperatures up to 500 degrees F, making it a versatile dish that's sure to be a go-to choice in your kitchen. Pair this charming dish with other pieces from the Cucina line of Rachael Ray bakeware to give your table a stylish designer look.
- Beautiful crafted texture with a rustic appearance
- Stoneware bakeware with rounded contours for easy lifting
- Solid and durable stoneware with glazed surface
- Heat-proof to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Quality assurance guarantee