Add Old World charm to your table with the Rachael Ray Cucina 12-Ounce Agave Oval Au Gratin Dish. This dish is ideally sized for personal pot pies, bubbling artichoke dip or a heaping side of baked root vegetables. We love its versatility and how well it coordinates with all of the other pieces in Rachael's Cucina collection. The Rachael Ray 12-oz Cucina au gratin dish is made of durable stoneware that's glazed inside and out to give it a polished look, and it has a flared rim that makes transporting the dish simple. It's safe for the microwave, oven and freezer and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F.
Best Used For:
This dish, which comes from the Cucina line of Rachael Ray cookware, is ideal for making individual-sized portions of some of the kitchen diva's special dishes, like her kale gratin with pancetta, mini meatloaves with tomato-balsamic gravy or mac and seafood au gratin. It's also a great dish to use for small servings of her lemon black-and-blue cobbler or summer berry pudding.
- Rachael Ray stoneware is durable and glazed with earthy coordinating colors
- Creative flared design crafted with integrated handles
- Oval au gratin just the right size for an individual shepherd's pie or serving a banana split
- Versatile piece is oven safe to 500 degrees F and can go in the freezer and microwave
- Dishwasher safe for a stress-free cleanup
- Comes with a quality assurance guarantee