The beautiful, inspiring, and practical cornerstone guide to baking, with 400 recipes and 250 photos.
This all-new and gorgeous edition of Better Homes and Gardens Baking (the first major all-purpose BH&G baking title published since 1998) is a compendium of irresistible cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, cobblers, pastries, and breads-from everyday sweets to special-occasion show-stoppers. It has everything you need to bake fuss-free and with delicious results for bake sales, cookie swaps, birthday parties, holiday tables, or just because you're in the mood to bake. You'll find:
- More than 400 recipes for luscious baked goods such as Cinnamon Rolls (with four fun shape variations), Raspberry French Silk Pie Bars, and Herbed Boule
- More than 250 photos showcase the recipes and clarify techniques
- Chapter-opener features with classic recipes that teach secrets to baking success
- Make-It-Mine recipes with choices to help you adapt to your taste, convenience, and occasion
- Make-It-Mini guides to help bakers turn out scrumptious sweets in smaller sizes
This will surely be the go-to baking reference and inspiration for years to come.