Black 2-qt. Porcelain Nonstick Straining Sauce Pan by KitchenAid
After blanching vegetables or boiling potatoes, a colander is usually needed to strain the water from the food. But with this handy saucepan with straining lid, the colander is built right in! One sid...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #387721
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
The black porcelain enamel exterior and the long-lasting, reinforced nonstick interior are reasons why the KitchenAid® Porcelain Nonstick collection is polished yet durable. This straining saucepan also comes with a unique feature: a lid that not only locks in heat and moisture, but that can also strain foods like a colander. The saucepan is oven safe to 400°F and the handle, made from stainless steel and wrapped in silicone, is strong and comfortable. The saucepan is constructed from heavy gauge aluminum so it heats quickly and evenly, and the nonstick and porcelain enamel surfaces are sturdy and easy to clean. As an added bonus, this straining saucepan carries a Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
- The porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting, easy to clean and comes in striking black
- The stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and wrapped in silicone for comfort
- The saucepan is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced nonstick helps food release easily and makes cleaning up effortless
- Heavy gauge aluminum provides impeccable heat that is even throughout the base of the saucepan
The straining feature is so handy...don't know how I did without it with my old 2 quart pan!1 of 1 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »