Upgrade your kitchen utensils to durable hygienic, food-grade nylon that will not scratch nonstick or stainless-steel cookware. These high-density composite cooking utensils look and feel like wood, but will not splinter, chip, crack or retain flavors of foods. Sturdy and stain-resistant composite cooking spoons are heat-safe to 430 degrees F to stir sauce or gravy, or circulate soup in a stockpot. Nylon and fiberglass construction is safe for porcelain- and ceramic-coated cookware, bakeware and serveware. Nonreactive to acidic ingredients or liquids. Handles stay cool, even when left in a hot pot. Set includes perforated spoon, medium and large solid spoons and angle-edge spatula. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Perforated spoon: 3-in. L (10-in. w/handle) x 1.75-in. W
- Medium solid spoon: 3-in. L (12-in. w/handle) x 1.75-in. W
- Large solid spoon: 3.75-in. L (14.75-in. w/handle) x 2.25-in. W
- Angle-edge spatula: 4.5-in. L (13.5-in. w/handle) x 3-in. W
- Nonporous kitchen utensils will not harbor bacteria
- Will not scratch nonstick or stainless steel surfaces, porcelain or ceramic coated bakeware or serveware
- Will not splinter, chip, crack or retain flavors of foods
- Sturdy, high-density utensils are stain-resistant and nonreactive to acidic ingredients or liquids
- Durable nylon and fiberglass construction Handles stay cool even when left in a hot pot
- Heat-safe to 430 degrees F to stir sauce or soup in a pan