From chewy brownies to jalapeno cornbread, your favorite baked goods brown evenly and pop out effortlessly when you bake them in the casaWare 9-in. Ceramic Square Pan. We love using this square baking pan to broil tomatoes since the ceramic nonstick coating doesn't peel or blister--even in temperatures up to 536 degrees F--and the durable carbon steel construction holds up well to everyday use. The blue exterior of this colored bakeware coordinates well with other casaWare pieces to make building a fun and functional pan collection easy, and the scratch-resistant interior coating is free of PFOA, PTFE, PFOS, lead and cadmium for safety. When it's time to remove a pan of sticky buns or rich devil's food cake from the oven, we love the wide integrated side handles that give us plenty of room to get a good grip.
Best Used For:
We rely on the casaWare blue 9" square pan for preparing everything from yellow cake to chocolate chunk blondes. It's also great for savory roasted root vegetables or stuffed bell peppers.
- Square cooking pan releases food easily to keep baked goods intact
- Durable ceramic nonstick coating and carbon steel interior withstand high heat
- The colorful design pairs well with other casaWare pieces
- Wide side handles make lifting and carrying the pan simple
- Hand wash to preserve the nonstick coating
- One-year warranty