For home cooks--from skittish to seasoned--and the millions of viewers who have watched her career bloom on Food Network, first as Mario Batali's sous chef on Iron Chef America and now with two hit shows, Secrets of a Restaurant and Worst Cooks in America, Anne Burrell presents her long-awaited debut cookbook, including 125 recipes, all infused with the sassy personality Anne's fans have come to love.
Anne believes that food is essential to happiness. While she is a professional by training and pedigree, the food she makes isn't froufrou; it's spirited and infused with the bold flavors and passion that are her signature--or, as she likes to say, food that includes the "sparkle factor." As on TV, Anne's debut cookbook will give home cooks the confidence and support they need to be rock stars in their own kitchens and to create food inspired by Anne's life in restaurant kitchens--but designed for everyone from beginners to experts.
The Chef’s Center cookbook holder features :
- Lazy susan base allows for complete 360 degree viewing
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Multi adjustable book support allows for different book thickness and viewing angles
- Keep your favorite recipe right in front of you, but keep it clean with the protective cover
- This is ultimate cook's tool
- Keep your favorite recipe in plain view with all of the necessary measurements right at your finger tips