Bridal Bargains: (Paperback) by Fields, Denise
Over 700,000 copies sold! The How To to Cheaper I Do's---People Magazine. The book the wedding industry does NOT want you to read.
Wow! Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer! Now in its 10th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
- How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
- The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
- Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
- How to order flowers at wholesale online.
- Eleven questions you should ask any photographer--and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
- Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
- A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
- The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more!
- New! Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more!
The brand new, 20th year anniversary edition is completely re-written, with revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.