Save time, money, and your sanity with the 216 easy-to-make recipes that taste as good as baked goods made from scratch—just ask the folks who submitted the recipes and the home economists at Taste of Home magazine. Each recipe includes a full-color photo so your dessert selection will be easy-as-pie as you see just how impressive a no-fuss dessert can be. In addition to effortless cakes, there are incredible cookies, easy scones, simple biscotti, and yummy coffee cakes— each starting with a store-bought mix, but end up with a professional bakery look with a homemade taste.
Try this sweet-tooth-pleasing baking book and amaze your family with:
- A Cookies-and-Cream Cake made with everyone’s favorite Oreo cookies
- A fruity Apricot Layer Cake that will surprise everyone when they learn that it starts with a white cake mix
- Butterscotch Pecan Cookies that will be ready in just 30 minutes
- Sweet Jack-o’-Lanterns cupcakes for Halloween
- Plus, Lighter than air Angle Food Cakes, classic Bundt Cakes, old-fashioned Rhubarb Custard Cake, Raspberry Lemon Torte, trifles, cobblers, and ice specialties, and more.
Whipping up a luscious dessert will be snap for anyone with little or no baking skills when you start with a boxed cake mix. This creative cookbook will add a wealth of ideas for even the most experienced baker, and will turn your kitchen into a first class bakery.