Cooking.com is always interested in talented and motivated individuals excited about the potential of the Internet and Cooking. We are creating a work environment that inspires, challenges and offers our employees the opportunity to participate in developing a leading Internet business.
We have a dedicated team filled with passion and drive for being the leading Internet marketplace for cooks, while creating a fun place to work!
Openings in Marina del Rey
Benefits & Perks
- Employee Discount
- All employees - 45% for the month of November & 35% during the rest of the year
- Continental Breakfast
- All employees - Combination of tasty pastries, bagels, or fruits: Bi-weekly
- Monthly Anniversay & Birthday Celebration Cakes
- All employees - Delicious cakes to celebrate all the dedicated employees who’ve been with us for all these years and all employees born in the month!
- Flexible Schedule, Casual Work Environment
Let's Be Healthy!
- Health Benefit Plans
- Full time employees - Eligible for health coverage including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid holidays
Let's Be Rewarded!
- All employees - Eligible for competitive compensation, high performance recognition, peer to peer nomination awards program, anniversary recognition, employee referral program!
Let's Have Some Fun!!
- Company Social Events
- All employees - Company sponsored activities that support and enhance our culture!
We offer both full-time and part-time positions at Cooking.com. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Cooking.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from outside employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes submitted via our careers website or directly to a cooking.com employee will become the sole property of Cooking.com and no fee will be paid in the event that the candidate is hired by us as a result of the referral.
To apply, email resume to:
with the job title for which you are applying in the subject line.