Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
Cooking.com is always interested in talented and motivated individuals excited about the potential of the Internet and Cooking. We are creating a work environment that inspires, challenges and offers our employees the opportunity to participate in developing a leading Internet business.
We have a dedicated team filled with passion and drive for being the leading Internet marketplace for cooks, while creating a fun place to work!
Openings in El Segundo
Benefits & Perks
- Employee Discount
- All employees - 45% for the month of November & 35% during the rest of the year
- Continental Breakfast
- All employees - Combination of tasty pastries, bagels, or fruits: Bi-weekly
- Monthly Anniversay & Birthday Celebration Cakes
- All employees - Delicious cakes to celebrate all the dedicated employees who’ve been with us for all these years and all employees born in the month!
- Flexible Schedule, Casual Work Environment
Let's Be Healthy!
- Health Benefit Plans
- Full time employees - Eligible for health coverage including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 2 weeks of paid time off, 6 paid holidays
Let's Be Rewarded!
- All employees - Eligible for competitive compensation, high performance recognition, peer to peer nomination awards program, anniversary recognition, employee referral program!
Let's Have Some Fun!!
- Company Social Events
- All employees - Company sponsored activities that support and enhance our culture!
We offer both full-time and part-time positions at Cooking.com. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Cooking.com does not accept unsolicited resumes from outside employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes submitted via our careers website or directly to a cooking.com employee will become the sole property of Cooking.com and no fee will be paid in the event that the candidate is hired by us as a result of the referral.
To apply, email resume to:
with the job title for which you are applying in the subject line.