Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Get Your Career at Cooking.com
Based in Marina Del Rey, CA, we are a fast-paced, growing, and exciting ecommerce Company. We are currently looking to hire a full-time Ad Trafficker to join our team.
We provide a competitive compensation package that includes strong benefit options. Full-time employees are eligible for health coverage, 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid holidays, flexible spending program, 401(k) plan, and other special perks:
- Casual work environment
- Employee referral program
- Flexible work arrangements
- 35% employee discount on cooking.com (45% during November)
- Free pastries/donuts
- Monthly anniversary and birthday cake celebration
- And many fun social activities throughout the year, which support and enhance our culture!
The Ad Trafficker will be responsible for the management of advertising campaigns and projects. The incumbent will report to the Manager of Ad Operations and play a key role in the function of the ad operations growth.
- Management of ad campaigns
- Daily management includes trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns
- Testing of all ad creative for compliance of site specifications as well as functionality
- Trafficking and implementation of targeting and third party tracking to support specific requirements of a campaign
- Assist with executing advertising projects
- Special projects as assigned
|Percentage of Time||Function|
|60%||Development and Maintenance
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four year college or university.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, HTML.
Local candidate only – no relocation fees will be paid.
Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
This is a full time position on-site in Marina Del Rey.
To apply, email resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Ad Trafficker in the subject line
Cooking.com is transforming online shopping in the food and cooking space by going to customers and building innovative entertaining shopping experiences with trusted brands. Cooking.com currently operates several uniquely branded websites including: Food Network Store, Epicurious Shop, Rachael Ray Store, Paula Deen Store, Calphalon Store, Betty Crocker Store, Pillsbury Store and more.
We offer our customers access to over 60,000 products for the kitchen as well as recipes, menus, collections and a growing library of member-submitted cooking content. The Company is committed to providing its customers with an exceptional experience and it is the recipient of numerous awards for customer satisfaction.
Cooking.com was founded in 1998 by a team that worked together at the Walt Disney Corporation and shared a passion for creating a great company! How did we pick Cooking? The credit goes to one of our initial investors, Idealab! They teamed us up with a cookbook publisher and we had the perfect blend of cooking and retail knowledge to launch the best cooking web site.