Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Get Your Career at Cooking.com
P/T Email Marketing Associate
We provide a competitive compensation package that includes strong benefit options. Full-time employees are eligible for health coverage, 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid holidays, flexible spending program, 401(k) plan, and other special perks:
- Casual work environment
- Employee referral program
- Flexible work arrangements
- 35% employee discount on cooking.com (45% during November)
- Free pastries/donuts
- Monthly anniversary and birthday cake celebration
- And many fun social activities throughout the year, which support and enhance our culture!
The Part-Time Email Marketing Associate will be an integral part of the Marketing team and will assist with email marketing campaigns for over a dozen different e-commerce properties.
- Under the day-to-day supervision and direction of the Email Marketing Manager, wireframe weekly email messaging across a dozen different e-commerce properties.
- Gain proficiency in testing and deployment of email sends (broadcast, targeted, and automated emails) within ESP tool.
- Support Email Marketing Manager and Director with other tasks, including but not limited to reporting, campaign management needs, and retention-based initiatives as relevant.
Organization and Support
- Help maintain email messaging calendars by overall company, brand and segment.
- Assist Email Marketing Manager as needed to effectively work with all key stakeholders to execute email campaigns (marketing, merchandising, design, technology, customer service and ESP).
Business Knowledge, Skills, and Desired Attributes
- Enthusiastic team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while taking direction well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with PowerPoint preferred
Scope of Job
- Wireframe email newsletters for over a dozen e-commerce sites (between 20 and 30 per week)
- Provide administrative and marketing support for Marketing Manager and Director
- Authorization to work in the United States for any employer
Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Learning/Self Development
Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities.
Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
Local candidate only – no relocation fees will be paid.
Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
This is a part time position on-site in Marina Del Rey.
To apply, email resume to:
email@example.com with P/T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II in the subject line
Cooking.com is transforming online shopping in the food and cooking space by going to customers and building innovative entertaining shopping experiences with trusted brands. Cooking.com currently operates several uniquely branded websites including: Food Network Store, Epicurious Shop, Rachael Ray Store, Paula Deen Store, Calphalon Store, Betty Crocker Store, Pillsbury Store and more.
We offer our customers access to over 60,000 products for the kitchen as well as recipes, menus, collections and a growing library of member-submitted cooking content. The Company is committed to providing its customers with an exceptional experience and it is the recipient of numerous awards for customer satisfaction.
Cooking.com was founded in 1998 by a team that worked together at the Walt Disney Corporation and shared a passion for creating a great company! How did we pick Cooking? The credit goes to one of our initial investors, Idealab! They teamed us up with a cookbook publisher and we had the perfect blend of cooking and retail knowledge to launch the best cooking web site.
KEYWORDS: Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles, jobs, career , ecommerce, e-commerce, e-tailer, etailer, websites, online, B2C, internet, interactive, marketplace, internet marketplace, food, cooking, cookware, kitchenware, recipes, menus, articles, library, selection, sales, entertainment, décor, forum, cooks, account management, strategic relationship, client management, Account Manager