Don't Miss Out!
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Get Your Career at Cooking.com
Based in Marina Del Rey, CA, we are a fast-paced, growing, and exciting ecommerce Company with an aggressive release cycle and several applications. We are currently looking to fill a QA contract position on our technology team.
- Casual work environment
- Employee referral program
- Flexible work arrangements
- 35% employee discount on cooking.com (45% during November)
- Free pastries/donuts
- Monthly anniversary and birthday cake celebration
- And many fun social activities throughout the year, which support and enhance our culture!
The ideal candidate will have a strong QA process background with extensive experience testing ecommerce applications, shopping carts, and mobile. Hands-on testing experience on various devices and cross-browser testing is essential. You will review specs, use cases, wire-frames and other documentation and provide constructive feedback. You will design, write, and execute manual test cases on both mobile and desktop applications, and perform weekly regression testing on various application types.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Test Plans, test cases, Agile, Black box Testing,.NET experience, ecommerce testing of shopping carts, mobile testing, testing of 3rd party ingested content, cross-browser testing, defect tracking, and regression testing.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance testing web-based applications.
- A record of success through entire project life cycle, including design/requirements review, test plan development, designing and executing test cases, & regression testing.
- Experience testing .NET applications.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Extensive QA Best practices and process knowledge.
- Shopping cart testing for large volume sites.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Develop test approaches/strategies for new site development and determine testing scope.
- Testing and validation of 3rd party ingested content.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Managing and writing defects, following through until release to Production.
- Ability to handle 4-6 projects in various stages at the same time.
- Ability to react to changing project plans and come up with creative alternatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Extensive use of defect and project tracking system, preferably Jira.
Local candidate only – no relocation fees will be paid.
Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
This is a full time contractor position on-site in Marina Del Rey.
To apply, email resume to:
email@example.com with “QA Contractor" in the subject line
Cooking.com is transforming online shopping in the food and cooking space by going to customers and building innovative entertaining shopping experiences with trusted brands. Cooking.com currently operates several uniquely branded websites including: Food Network Store, Epicurious Shop, Rachael Ray Store, Paula Deen Store, Calphalon Store, Betty Crocker Store, Pillsbury Store and more.
We offer our customers access to over 60,000 products for the kitchen as well as recipes, menus, collections and a growing library of member-submitted cooking content. The Company is committed to providing its customers with an exceptional experience and it is the recipient of numerous awards for customer satisfaction.
Cooking.com was founded in 1998 by a team that worked together at the Walt Disney Corporation and shared a passion for creating a great company! How did we pick Cooking? The credit goes to one of our initial investors, Idealab! They teamed us up with a cookbook publisher and we had the perfect blend of cooking and retail knowledge to launch the best cooking web site.