Cook meats quickly and evenly with the CHEFS Cast Iron Grill Press. We love how this grill press features sturdy cast iron construction. It gives the press a heavy weight that remains stable as you press down on irregularly shaped foods, like game birds or haunches of meat, creating excellent surface contact that leads to thorough cooking. A wire bail stainless steel handle makes it easy to move the press, even when it's hot, and the surface can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Each press has an enameled surface that quickly releases food so your cleanup is as simple as possible.
Best Used For:
We love using the CHEFS Cast Iron Grill Press to help keep whole chickens cooking evenly. The heavyweight design also holds down pork chops and bacon to prevent curling as you cook. Place the cast iron grill press on sliced vegetables to create beautiful sear marks and a richly caramelized exterior. Pair this with your griddle or fry pan to make yummy panini or pressed sandwiches.
- Sturdy cast iron for lasting durability
- Heavyweight design presses larger cuts of meat
- Wide surface ensures continual contact for beautiful grill lines
- Stainless steel handle delivers firm grip
- Heat safe at temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Enameled surface prevents sticking
- Hand washing recommended