Best Used For:
Use this pan to sear and then braise beef, chicken or pork dishes. You'll find it especially useful for dishes such as arroz con pollo, chicken and dumplings or boeuf bourguignon. This is also the perfect pan for pot roast, beef stew or even chili.
- Cast-iron pan ensures even heat distribution
- Chip-resistant enamel coating makes clean-up simple
- Large handles allow a steady and firm grip
- Lid stabilizers keep the lid in place to allow moisture retention
- Composite knob is heat resistant to 480 degrees F
- Has the lightest weight per quart of any cookware in its class