In Chocolate, world-renowned chocolatiers Dominique and Cindy Duby offer up this much-loved ingredient in many amazing manifestations--from hot chocolate to chocolate cake, chocolate sauce to profiteroles, truffles to tortes, and mousses to milkshakes. After the success of Cème Brûlée, the first book in the Definitive Kitchen Classics series, the Dubys deliver even more decadence by putting their unique spin on all the chocolate classics.
But before the Dubys get dessert lovers to cook and bake with chocolate in its many forms, they go over how chocolate is made, basic ingredients and equipment to have at the ready, and tempering techniques, among other valuable tips and tricks.
These mouth-watering, classic desserts with a twist are guaranteed to make an impact. Each recipe in Chocolate is tested to perfection in the Dubys’ own culinary studio and accompanied with a full-page colour photograph. Wine pairing suggestions round out this definitive guide.
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with:
- Raspberry Hot Dark Chocolate (Light and Liquid)
- Milk Chocolate Ginger Panna Cotta (Mousses and Creams)
- Roasted Peanuts and Cream Brownies (Wedges and Slices)
- Crispy Warm Chocolate Ravioli (Bites and Treats)
- Four Spices Cocoa Nib Truffles (Ganaches and Pralines)