Caution to the weak-willed: This book is about rich, shameless indulgence—and for anyone who believes chocolate is its own food group.
Chocolate! celebrates the oozing, sweet-toothed versatility of this beloved ingredient in all its pleasurable forms, from the lightest, creamiest white to the darkest, most intense, unsweetened variety.
Step-by-step instructions and vibrant photographs guide you from your cravings to pure bliss. Whether you’re baking cakes or pies, making puddings, sauces, and frostings; piping decorations, or flavoring drinks, you’ll find more than 80 mouthwatering recipes to inspire and delight.
- Decadent comfort of Chocolate truffle cake
- Sweet-toothed marriage of Chocolate banoffee pie
- Sophisticated pairings of Chocolate crépes with white chocolate and mango
- Oozing pleasure of Spiced molten pudding
- Tropical paradise of Chocolate and coconut popsicles
Also included are detailed techniques for melting, marbling, dipping and coating, and making decorative embellishments, dessert boxes, and casings for all your crowd-wooing, show-stopping needs.