Food is known to have an impact on physical and emotional health. That's why certain foods-like chicken soup--are so good for body and soul. Cooking Light Good Mood Food helps you tap into the emotional power of food while still eating healthy. This book shares comforting and classic family recipes (and a few new ones), along with heartfelt feel-good memories from readers and staff. Get recipes for all the dishes you crave with a healthy and flavorful twist, lifting your spirits and putting you in a good mood morning, noon, and night.
Cooking Light Good Mood Food features 352 pages of feel good foods that simply make you happier & healthier: Breakfasts to start a great day; warm soups and great sandwiches; dinners that set the stage for good times with the family; wow-factor desserts. Enjoy ooey, gooey sticky buns and tomato soup with grilled cheese, pot roast and potatoes, cheesy one-dish dinners, and homemade ice cream. There are 200 recipes to tempt your taste buds, boost your mood, and give you the immediate gratification you want.
This book includes:
- More than 250 full color photos
- 200 recipes that taste good and make you feel even better
- Chapters organized by mood: Happy, Romantic, Excited, Calm, Nostalgic
- A Mood Menu makes it easy to find salads, soups, side dishes, main dishes, desserts, and more
- Good Mood Food memories, nostalgic personal stories written by Cooking Light readers, reminiscing of their own food memories.
- A complete nutritional analysis for each recipe