Cooking Light The Complete Quick Cook is the most comprehensive quick cookbook delivering everything consumers need in one place for cooking flavorful and satisfying time-saving meals. But Cooking Light The Complete Quick Cook is more than just a recipe collection of quick and easy recipes--it also gives home cooks all the tips and strategies on how to shop, organize their kitchen, and cook in a smart, efficient, and fun way at home. From shopping tips to menu planning and pantry, freezer, and refrigerator stocking guides to all the gotta-have tools and gadgets, authors Mark Scarbrough and Bruce Weinstein share with readers their expertise, insights, and tips. Cooking Light The Complete Quick Cook is the ultimate fast grocery, kitchen, and cooking resource.
Created with the time-pressed cook in mind, Cooking Light The Complete Quick Cook is about tasty, good-for-you food, made quickly and easily. With this cookbook in hand, readers will be armed with strategic ways to cook smarter, make the most of their precious time, and--best of all--ensure readers’ efforts deliver incredibly delightful dishes day after day.
- The Top Ten Secrets of a Quick Cook
- Over 200 recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes
- Even Faster--easy tips within the recipes for making that particular recipe even faster!
- On the Side--short sentence recipes for super-quick side dish ideas
- Savvy in a Snap--ingredient spotlights of where to find certain ingredients and how to use them