Eating a healthy diet has never been more important, and it doesn’t have to be bland and boring. Based on the latest medical and nutrition research, this heart- smart cookbook will surprise you with over 250 mouth-watering full-color photographs and more than 150 delicious recipes that will help you lose weight and live longer. Whether you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure or heart disease, or just want to make healthier choices for a longer life, this authoritative cookbook brings you satisfying, flavorful recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
Discover new ways to make old favorites taste better than ever. Here’s how:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guarantee success time after time
- Accurate per serving nutritional breakdowns, dietary tips, menu ideas, heart- healthy substitutions, serving suggestions, do-ahead shortcuts, and more
- Ideas to help balance every meal, and techniques for changing bad-for-you to good-for-you meals
- At-a-glance ICONS above each photo will help you choose just the right recipe—Low-Cholesterol, Calorie-Counter, High-Fiber, 30 Minutes or Less, Crowd-Pleaser, Showstopper, Time-Save, and Gift-Basket
- Per serving nutritional facts, dietary tips, menu ideas, heart-healthy substitutions, serving suggestions, and much more
This exciting, heart-smart cookbook will introduce you to new ways to spice up your diet and feel great, too!