Choose the Rachael Ray Cucina 12-Ounce Cranberry Au Gratin Dish to serve everything from bubbling cheese dips to chilled banana splits. This oval au gratin dish is crafted of durable stoneware, then glazed to make it stick resistant and easy to clean. Designed with a rustic, handcrafted look, the piece features flared sides that serve as handles on each end of this 7.25-inch long oval dish, so you can easily transport it from the counter to the table. The multipurpose stoneware is suitable for use in the dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer, making it as versatile as it is attractive. Rachael Ray bakeware colors, like this dish's rich cranberry, are designed to pair perfectly with others in the Cucina line, so you can mix and match for a fun collection.
Best Used For:
We love using the Rachael Ray 12-oz Cranberry Au Gratin Dish to make small portions of some of the celeb chef's popular dishes, like her cauliflower and ham au gratin or tuna melt mac 'n cheese. It's also ideal for cooking and serving her delicious veggie spinach dip at your next get-together.
- 12-ounce baker size is perfect for dips and individual servings
- Cranberry red complements other pieces in the Cucina collection
- Glazed Rachael Ray stoneware is nonreactive and stick resistant
- Flared sides and free-form handles for easy carrying
- Durable oval au gratin is safe for use in the oven, microwave and freezer
- Dishwasher safe
- Quality Assurance Guarantee