The Rachael Ray Cucina 8.5-in. Cranberry Skillet is an excellent choice for whipping up a protein-packed breakfast or delicious dinner. This kitchen skillet is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum, which allows it to heat up quickly and distribute heat evenly for foods that are cooked to perfection. We love the cranberyy-colored, hard porcelain-enamel exterior that gives this Rachael Ray skillet a pop of color, and its double-riveted stick handle sports a rubberized grip for comfort. Since it can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees F, it's the ideal pan to use to sear a juicy New York strip on the stovetop and then finish the cooking process in the oven, and its nonstick interior coating means quick, easy cleanup. Mix and match this Rachel Ray Skillet in cranberry with other pieces in the Cucina line for a cohesive set.
- Durable aluminum skillet distributes heat evenly
- Nonstick interior releases food cleanly
- Rubberized handle for a safe and comfortable grip
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F
- Hand wash to preserve nonstick coating
- Lifetime limited warranty