Choose the Rachael Ray Cucina 8-qt. Cranberry Nonstick Pasta Pot for your next Italian feast. With its large size and unique shape, this oval pot is ideally suited for making Rach's family-favorite Sunday Spaghetti and Meatballs or her fettuccine-based Not Tuna Casserole. This Rachael Ray pasta pot has a built-in spout for drip-free pouring, rubberized stainless steel handles for a secure hold and a PFOA-free nonstick interior that offers clean release of your stickiest foods. We adore the vibrant cranberry enamel exterior on this 8-quart pasta pot--it adds a pop of color to your kitchen cookware. The tempered-glass lid lets you peek on your food without allowing moisture to escape.
Best Used For:
Although it's made to cook pasta, this pot is a great choice for everything from the celeb chef's Bacon, Beer and Worcestershire Onion Soup with Blue-tons to her Fat Tuesday Chili. It's oven safe up to 400 degrees F, so it's also ideal for a number of oven-braised dishes.
- Oval pot designed especially for long pastas, such as linguine, spaghetti and fettuccine
- Built-in spout for easy pouring of liquid
- Rubber coated stainless steel handles for a safe and secure grip
- Tempered-glass lid lets you monitor the cooking process
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty