This “do it yourself” molecular gastronomy kit includes all you need to experiment at home with the molecular techniques seen on Top Chef and in high-end restaurants, but without the celebrity chef price tag!
This all-encompassing kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five specialised molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular gastronomy easy and accessible to all foodies.
Go on… play with your food!
- 5 food additives (50 sachets)
- 5 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 food grade syringe
- 3 silicone tubes
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Agar Agar -natural gelling agent extracted from red algae often used to create solid pearls, gel spaghettis and jellies
- 10 sachets / net 50g - Calcium Lactate- Calcium Lactate is a calcium salt used with sodium alginate in the process of spherification
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Sodium Alginate- a natural gelling agent extracted from brown algae often combined with a calcium salt in the process of spherification
- 10 sachets / net 10g-Xanthan Gum- is a natural thickener derived from glucose via fermentation often used to stabilize emulsions and thicken sauces and drinks
- 10 sachets / net 20g-Soy Lecithin-a natural emulsifier extracted from soybean, often used to change watery solutions in airs