Cuisine R-Evolution Molecular Gastronomy Kit by Molecule-R
Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress your guests with spectacular dishes such as mint caviar beads that burst in the mouth, chocolate spaghetti, lemon foam or tzatziki spheres!...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #412074
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
- Free Shipping Offer
- $19.95 $13.56
This “do it yourself” molecular gastronomy kit includes all you need to experiment at home with the molecular techniques seen on Top Chef and in high-end restaurants, but without the celebrity chef price tag!
This all-encompassing kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five specialised molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular gastronomy easy and accessible to all foodies.
Go on… play with your food!
- 5 food additives (50 sachets)
- 5 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 food grade syringe
- 3 silicone tubes
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Agar Agar -natural gelling agent extracted from red algae often used to create solid pearls, gel spaghettis and jellies
- 10 sachets / net 50g - Calcium Lactate- Calcium Lactate is a calcium salt used with sodium alginate in the process of spherification
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Sodium Alginate- a natural gelling agent extracted from brown algae often combined with a calcium salt in the process of spherification
- 10 sachets / net 10g-Xanthan Gum- is a natural thickener derived from glucose via fermentation often used to stabilize emulsions and thicken sauces and drinks
- 10 sachets / net 20g-Soy Lecithin-a natural emulsifier extracted from soybean, often used to change watery solutions in airs