From energy drinks to flavored waters to Venti Chai Lattes, beverages now make up nearly 25 percent of the average American’s daily caloric intake, a number that has doubled over the past 30 years. The once-simple decision of how to quench our collective thirst has taken on a newfound complexity in the 21st century. That’s why the authors behind the best-selling Eat This, Not That! franchise have decided to investigate America’s ever-growing drinking problem, so that they can provide consumers with simple, no-nonsense advice on the healthiest beverages to drink in any given situation.
Features in Drink This, Not That! include:
- 13 Secrets the Beverage Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Drink Your Way Thin Without Ever Dieting
- The 20 Unhealthiest Drinks in America
- The Truth About Diet Soda
- Drink Right Every Time: The Best and Worst Beverages at Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Dunkin’ Donuts, and dozens of other popular chains The Ultimate Guide to Coffee, Tea, Beer, Wine, Cocktails, and more!
Drink This, Not That! teaches consumers how to pick the right juices and bottled drinks at the supermarket, identify high-quality wines, whip up first-class smoothies and healthy cocktails at home, and navigate any beverage menu in America. Comprehensive, compelling, and authoritative, Drink This, Not That! is the only beverage book Americans will ever need to own.