Whether you’re in the frozen food aisle, the fast-food drive-thru, the local sushi restaurant, or even in your own kitchen, you are faced with dozens of food decisions every day that will either save you calories or inflate your waistline. Once upon a time, these types of daunting decisions required the wisdom of a personal nutritionist, but Eat This, Not That! changed everything, providing Americans with instant access to the insider information that helped them make the right choice every time. In the completely revised and expanded edition, David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding dive even deeper into the world of restaurant, packaged, and home-cooked food to give the millions of loyal Eat This, Not That! readers a second helping of the nutritional information they need to cut calories, shed pounds, and look and feel great.
Features in Eat This, Not That! include:
- The 20 Worst Foods in America, 2009
- Mood Foods: Eat to increase energy, reduce stress, boost your metabolism, and more
- The Best and Worst Foods for Better Sex
- The Truth About Trans Fat, High-Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Sweeteners, and more
- Eat This, Not That to Beat Diabetes
- Eat This, Not That On a Budget
Whether you’re looking for a low-calorie restaurant burger, a cereal that will cut pounds from your waistline, or a snack that will supercharge you metabolism, Eat This, Not That! is the ultimate authority on the foods Americans eat most.