Best Used For:
We love the versatility of these dishes. They're ideally sized for single-serve shepherd's pie or individual portions of baked ziti. When you're not using them for baking, these stoneware dishes are sized just right for serving a variety of foods, including mounds of nuts or candy, or hefty banana split sundaes.
- Made from stoneware for durability you can depend on
- Oven safe for making casseroles and baked desserts for one
- Can be used in the microwave for reheating foods
- Large handles for ease of carrying
- Dishwasher safe for fast and efficient cleanup
- Holds 12 ounces and is sized just right for individual portions