Electric Probe Thermometer and Timer by CDN
Take the guesswork out of your cooking and baking and enjoy meals cooked to perfection. This digital thermometer has a temperature range from 32 to 482 degrees F, will display in both F and C, and inc...; See complete description »
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock! - Item #217902
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
- Bonus Offer
This is a handy item to have if you cook roasts; it supplements my instant read thermometer and does a fine job, however, there is no on/off switch. As far as I can tell you must remove the battery from the unit to turn it off. The temperature readout on the front is generally easy to see, but the text you must see to change the settings is very tiny.13 of 13 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Good Value Product
1. Compact size
2. Display is very readable.
3. Good instruction booklet.
4. Can be used to measure air temperatures anywhere, e.g., the temperature of the air from AC/Heat Vents.
1. The response time for displaying the temperature is a little slow but for the price.... Instant read thermometer are very expensive.
2. The magnet for attaching the thermometer could be a little stronger. The probe wire tends to pull the meter loose from the surface on which it is magnetically attached.
The alert is kind of confusing. It needs turned on each time you use your thermometer. Also, when the thermometer reads a meat to low to register it alarms. Other than that it is great. I would not roast meat without one.11 of 20 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I have yet to find an on/off switch on the product & found opening the battery enclosure difficult.10 of 10 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Probe thermometer and timer
I was only able to use this item a few times but it seem to work well.9 of 17 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »