- How to Be Party Ready Anytime
- The Host: Producer, Director, and Star
- Plan to Have Fun: Party Lists and Timetables
- Classics with a Twist: Cocktail, Wine, and Cheese Parties
- Your Signature Dinner Party
- A Breath of Fresh Air: Outdoor Parties
With so many things to think about when hosting a party, you really need to have all the answers in one place. Emily Post's Great Get-Togethers is that place. This jam-packed guide shows a whole new generation how to be ready to entertain on short notice, create a welcoming atmosphere, eliminate stress, and plan ahead. You'll even find easy-to-prepare recipes that your guests will rave about.
With detailed calendars showing what needs to be done when, shopping and supply lists that detail myriad resources at your disposal, theme ideas, menu suggestions, helpful hints, and social musts and "no-no's," novice and experienced hosts alike will find priceless information and guidance. Most important, though, you will learn to cultivate your confidence as a host. Anna and Lizzie show that entertaining is both fun and easy, and their ideas ensure that every party you throw will be one to remember.