Time-tested and generation approved, Farmers' Almanac is not only a nature-based calendar of the coming year, but also a publication that promotes sustainable, simple living for everyone. It provides a compendium of knowledge on weather, gardening, cooking, remedies, managing your household, preserving the earth, and more.
Anyone can give you advice--Farmers' Almanac goes beyond today's experts and enlightens you with generations of perception, experience, and common sense.
Farmers' Almanac includes:
- Weather: Zone maps, hurricane and tornado tips, sun exposure and heat index
- Astrology & Astronomy: Best days to quit a habit, get your hair cut, gaze at the planets; eclipse dates; year-long fishing calendar
- Wit & Wisdom: Thoughts of the year, test your brain
- Gardening: Planting calendar, frost dates, gardening trends, must-have perennials
- Resourceful Living: Money-saving tips, hints on handling invasive bugs, why the clothesline is making a comeback
- Healthy Living: Ways to boost your immune system and healing foods
- Recipes & Cooking: The return of slow cooking, recipe box favorites