Fennel 24-oz. Stoneware EVOO Dispensing Bottle by Rachael Ray
The Rachael Ray EVOO Dispensing Bottle is uniquely designed for storing and keeping extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) close at hand for cooking and finishing dishes. Add flavor to a meal with by drizzlin...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #593883
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- This 24 oz. cruet is perfect for EVOO, extra virgin olive oil, or anything that you want to drizzle or pour.
- The design is both contemporary and playful, lending itself to any type of home décor. From traditional to modern, this cruet adds function and style to your kitchen.
- The opaque bottle and nonporous glazed interior keeps oil in the dark to avoid oxidation and preserve taste.
- Dishwasher safe for convenience.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Hard to Grip
The bottle's grip opening is too small to be comfortable. I can only get three fingers through the opening, instead of four, which makes it a little awkward to handle. The bottle is heavier than I expected it to be.10 of 10 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Lost more oil than I put in
When filling the bottle, I couldn't see when it was close to be filled so I over poured oil all over my counter. I don't like the cap either I believe it should be one you should be able to cap.2 of 2 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Again I purchased this along with the Veggie Bowl. I have the EVOO Bottles in orange and love them but I just do not like this green color. The color is nothing like what it shows above.1 of 1 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I really like this bottle, but it has a big con. I would like it way better if I could somehow see how full it is when filling it.1 of 1 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I was very pleased with this product. It is beautiful in whatever color you like in your kitchen. I would recommend this product to everyone I know.0 of 0 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »