Chef'N makes a line of innovative tools for tackling kitchen tasks with less work or clean up, and their Chef'n lime juicer is a great example. The creative, patented dual-gear mechanism gives you more pressing power and produces 20 percent more juice than comparable hand-held tools. Just slice the lime in half, place one section in the Chef'n FreshForce Lime Juicer, then press down over a container. The juice comes out in a directed stream that won't splatter. The fruit's skin winds up inverted with the seeds and pulp strained away from the juice.
- Mechanism in dual gear Chef'n lime juicer design increases pressing power, resulting in 20 percent more juice production
- Tool's basket retains the pulp and seeds so only juice comes out
- Nylon and zinc construction with comfortable nylon handles that are easy to squeeze
- Top-rack dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended
- Bright color makes it easy to spot in your drawer