There are few joys in life quite like gathering friends and family around the table for a special meal. One of the best parts of making good food is being able to share it with others. With a little bit of thoughtful planning, it can be effortless to entertain your guests and host an incredible meal. However, the true art of paleo entertaining is creating a delicious and satisfying menu that will also promote good health. In Gather, the Art of Paleo Entertaining, Hayley and Bill show you how to orchestrate the perfect dinner party--whether you are planning an elegant holiday feast or hosting a casual brunch with friends.
Gather, the Art of Paleo Entertaining includes:
- 16 elegant menu spreads, including detailed shopping lists
- 100 delicious dishes perfect for any party
- Over 300 beautiful color photos
- Tips and tricks to make entertaining fun and effortless
- Thoughtful ideas on how to prepare dishes while enjoying the party you're hosting
- Shortcuts and sequencing suggestions to time everything just right
With sixteen creative occasions for gathering, the book acts as your guide to planning any type of menu. Each spread lays out the essential ingredients for success: carefully selected dishes, photos of each recipe, shopping lists for the meal, and even tips to streamline your meal preparations. Gather is filled with recipes of all types and a wealth of vibrant photos to inspire you long after your last bite. Regardless of your skill level in the kitchen, Gather brings all of the planning elements together to make entertaining fun, relaxing, and most importantly: delicious!