Summer barbecues are great, but running out to the back patio in the middle of the winter to check on your steaks while it’s snowing or raining, not so much. The solution is obvious, but truly hard to execute: a better indoor grill. It can’t be too heavy, or hard to put together and use. It has to have enough grill space to cook a whole meal and get hot enough to get a good sear on the meat. Most importantly, it can’t set off the smoke detector every time you use it. Luckily, someone finally built the indoor grill that meets all of these requirements. The Smart Smokeless Indoor Grill is the answer that grill masters have been waiting for.
Best Used For:
Grilling burgers, steaks, lamb, chicken and fish.
Why We Love It:
It’s a year-round barbecue without the mess of charcoal, making cold-weather grilling a much more pleasant endeavor.
- Powerful 1500-watt heating element
- Adjustable temperature control up to 450 degrees
- Extra Large 150-square-inch cooking surface (approximately 10.5 x 15 inches)
- Nonstick surface
- Removable drip pan is dishwasher safe with cool-touch handles and base
- Total grill dimensions are 13 x 18 inches