Amazingly, Americans eat an average of three hamburgers per person per week! This is about 38 billion annually, and about 59 percent of all sandwiches consumed. And burgers are such a fun meal to eat, so why stop at regular beef burgers?
The Great Big Burger Book has recipes for every kind of meat, seafood, and poultry burger you could imagine, plus plenty of vegetarian burgers and lots of fun toppings and condiments.
- Chile Chickpea Fritter with Curried Yogurt
- Kofte Kabob Lamb Burger with Cucumber Sauce
- Chicken Satay Burger with Peanut Sauce
- Duck Burger with Wild Rice Pancakes
- Tuscan Turkey Burger with Balsamic Tomato Glaze
- Dungeness Crab Burger with Sweet Roasted Pepper Rouille
- And Much More!