We also love using this Dutch oven for baking artisan bread; we get a perfect rise and crispy crust every time. The grenadine enameled finish gives Staub's oval cocotte a traditional, almost antique look, and the pot's enamel is scratch resistant, allowing you to stir and saute with confidence. Cast in a sand mold, this oven provides incredibly even heating and, of course, rugged durability that makes it a candidate for a family heirloom. It's also dishwasher safe, giving you the benefits of a good cast-iron pan without the need to season it or adapt to new cleaning methods. Your family's mouths will water when they smell what you're cooking in this cast-iron cocotte. The Coq Au Vin dutch oven is a versatile cookware essential for any connoisseur--and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Beautiful triple-enameled, grenadine-colored finish
- Self-basting spikes in the lid
- Heavy-duty cast iron works with any heat source, including induction
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty