We also love using this Dutch oven for baking artisan bread; we get a perfect rise and crispy crust every time. The grenadine enamel finish gives Staub's oval cocotte a traditional, almost antique look, and the pot's enamel is scratch resistant, allowing you to stir and saute with confidence. Cast in a sand mold, this oven provides incredibly even heating and, of course, rugged durability that makes it a candidate for a family heirloom. It's also dishwasher safe, giving you the benefits of a good cast iron pan without the need to season it or adapt to new cleaning methods. Your family's mouths will water when they smell what you're cooking in this cast iron cocotte. The Coq Au Vin dutch oven is a versatile cookware essential for any connoisseur--and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Beautiful triple-enameled, grenadine-colored finish
- Self-basting spikes in the lid
- Heavy-duty cast iron works with any heat source, including induction
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty