The secrets to successful grilling are all out in this sizzling new cookbook for anyone who's passionate about food cooked over fire. This bold offering of delicious variety takes you from starters to desserts and from New Orleans to New Zealand, offering the best of all things seared, skewered, or blackened. More than 80 recipes will satisfy every culinary mood:
- The juicy--Peaches wrapped in prosciutto
- The oozing--Cambozola quesadillas
- The fresh--Chicory, walnut, and pear salad
- The nostalgic--the classic burger
- The fiery--Pepper steak with mustard brandy cream
Also included are tips for marinating, food safety and hygiene, equipment needed, and handy hints. It's a feast of flavors from the same authors who brought you Juice!, Ice Cream, and Soup!.