Author autographed bookplates available! While supplies last.
Hearty, comforting, classic fare--lip-smacking ribs, perfectly roasted chicken, thick-cut potato chips, all manner of steaks--plus starters and sides make this lavishly illustrated cookbook a dangerous one to look at on an empty stomach. Food fads come and go, but this fare is both easy to make and proven as a perennial favorite.
Grillhouse is not an attempt at redefining food, but rather a celebration of the classics--simple, casual, fun and delicious. Recipes include:
- Scallops with cauliflower puree and bacon • Lamb shanks with red wine, lentils, and herbs
- Lamb shanks with red wine, lentils, and herbs
- Apple and cheddar pie
- Whole flounder with burnt butter & sage sauce
- Rum and maple mashed sweet potato
- Sirloin steak with bearnaise
Ross Dobson is a chef, food writer, stylist, and rising star of the cooking scene in his hometown of Sydney, Australia. He is the author of ten books, including Wholefood Kitchen, Casual Entertaining, Fired Up, Market Vegetarian, and Chinatown. Visit him at rossdobson.com.