Don't Miss Out!
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
- About Us
- Secure Ordering
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Infringement Policy
- Product Recall
- Shipping Options/Rates
- Order Status
- GIFT IDEAS
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Card/Gift Wrap
- NEWSLETTER PREFERENCES
- Modify My Subscription
- Ordering and Payment Options
- Cancellation Policy
- Returns and Exchanges
- Pricing Policy
- TALK TO US
- Contact Us
Cooking.com RewardsCooking.com Rewards
What are Cooking.com Rewards, and How Can I Get Them?
Wanna earn money while you spend it? You could get $10 worth of shopping dollars for every $200 you spend. Here’s how:
How do I GET rewards?
- Step 1: Create a Cooking.com account.
- Step 2: Once you’ve placed your first order, you’ll be auto-magically enrolled starting the following month. You will earn $10 for every $200 actually spent (price paid after any coupons, discounts or gift certificate redemptions).
- Step 3: Applause!
How do I USE rewards?
- Much like a gift certificate, you can redeem your Cooking.com Rewards shopping dollars towards any future purchases you make at Cooking.com. You must have or establish a My Cooking.com Account online in order for purchases to qualify (including phone orders – simply provide the email address associated with your Account).
How do I track my rewards?
Easy! Just log into your account and click on the “Cooking.com Rewards” link in the Account menu. Note that Shopping Dollars show up in your account about 2-3 weeks after your order has been shipped.
Are there restrictions on when and how I use my rewards dollars?
How is my spending level calculated?
I'm glad you asked. For the most part, you can use your rewards dollars on any purchase made through your Cooking.com account on our web site. However, rewards dollars are NOT redeemable for:
- Gift certificate purchases
- Past purchases
- Other web sites where Cooking.com merchandise is sold ( like Amazon.com, ShopAmex, Shop.com, etc.)
- …and lastly, they cannot be combined with another account holder’s rewards dollars. Rewards are issued per single account only.
Do my rewards expire?
Yes. You have 1 year from the date of issue to spend those dollars. That shouldn’t be too hard to do, right?
What happens to rewards I earn on cancelled or returned orders?
Dollars credited back to you from a returned or cancelled order will get deducted from your Rewards qualifying totals. Come on, guys. You know that’s fair.
Anything else I should know about the program?
Not really – it’s pretty simple! Just remember that Rewards dollars are only only issued in $10 increments (for every $200 spent). Oh, and technically, Cooking.com can modify or end this program at any time without notice if we are given just cause to do so. However unlikely, we’re required to tell you that for legal reasons just in case.