Don't Miss Out!
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
- About Us
- Secure Ordering
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Infringement Policy
- Product Recall
- Shipping Options/Rates
- Order Status
- GIFT IDEAS
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Card/Gift Wrap
- NEWSLETTER PREFERENCES
- Modify My Subscription
- Ordering and Payment Options
- Cancellation Policy
- Returns and Exchanges
- Pricing Policy
- TALK TO US
- Contact Us
Cooking.com Infringement PolicyCooking.com Infringement Policy
Cooking.com is committed to respecting the rights of copyright and trademark owners. We respond to notices of copyright infringement in accord with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and we use a similar process for trademark infringement claims.
To notify us of copyright infringement, you need to send us a written notice by mail or fax (not just email) that includes all of the following information:
- Identification of the work you believe is being infringed – ie, the specific content, design, graphics, text, etc.
- Identification of the work you believe is infringing, with information that is reasonably sufficient for us to find it on the Sites – in other words, tell us what you saw on our site that is violating your copyright and tell us where you saw it.
- Your address, phone number and email address.
- A statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” You need to use these exact words.
- A statement that "the information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- A physical or electronic signature of "a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed."
Cooking.com will treat notices that meet these requirements in accord with the DMCA.
If we have taken down any content that you believe should not have been removed, you can send us a written counter-notice by mail or fax. Please be sure your counter-notice meets the DMCA requirements and we will follow the process set out in the DMCA. If you want more information about the DMCA, please see http://copyright.gov.
To notify us of trademark infringement, please send us a notice that includes (a) the specific trademark you believe is being infringed, (b) detailed information about the trademark you believe is infringing your trademark and where you saw that infringing trademark on our site, (c) your name, address and email address, (d) statements that are the equivalent to #4 and #5 above but as to the trademark instead of a copyright, (e) a physical or electronic signature meeting the requirements of #6 above, and (f) the serial or registration number of your trademark if it has been registered.
We will respond to all infringement notices and comply with applicable law. We reserve the right to remove any content without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Where to Send Notices
Please send copyright and trademark notices to:
1960 E. Grand Ave. Ste 600
El Segundo, CA 90245