Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
- About Us
- Secure Ordering
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Infringement Policy
- Shipping Options/Rates
- Order Status
- GIFT IDEAS
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Card/Gift Wrap
- NEWSLETTER PREFERENCES
- Modify My Subscription
- Ordering and Payment Options
- Cancellation Policy
- Returns and Exchanges
- Pricing Policy
- TALK TO US
- Contact Us
Dear Cooking.com Customer,
Target Corporation (“Target”) acquired Cooking.com in April, 2013, and we are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Target. This acquisition has expanded Target’s presence in the growing cooking and kitchenware market, and we are delighted to be part of the Target organization.
Summary of key changes:
- Collection of Customer Information – we added details about the types of information we collect, information collected automatically, information collected via social media widgets and information collected from other sources.
- Use of Customer Information – we clarified how we use customer information; including use by Target and its affiliates for marketing and analysis purposes, use of aggregate (non-personally identifiable) information by 3rd parties for marketing and analysis purposes, and use of appended information to help us identify you and make our marketing more relevant.
- Sharing of Customer Information – we updated this section to let you know who we may share customer information with; including Target and its affiliates, service providers to perform services on behalf of CHEFS Catalog, and aggregate (non-personally identifiable) information with 3rd parties.
- Choices You Have – we updated the choice section to provide you with information about how you can opt out of certain types of marketing (e.g. email) and other sharing or use of customer information.
We are excited about our new relationship with Target and want to continue offering great products and promotions to you. Thanks for being a Cooking.com customer!
Click here to opt out of Cooking.com sharing your customer information with Target Corporation and Target affiliates for marketing purposes.
Click here to opt out of both of the above.